Scuba Diving – Explore the world Beneath the Sea!
Tags: Adventure Activities in India, Adventure Activity, Adventure Experience, Adventure Sports, Adventure Water Activity, Scuba Diving Activities in India, Scuba Diving in India, Scuba Diving in Lakshdweep, Thrilling Adventure Activity
Are you planning a vacation on the beach but looking for something more? Are the sunny sands, the blue waves & the little umbrella adorned colorful drinks luring you in despite your craving for something extraordinary? Then here’s something more interesting awaiting you beyond the calm blue seas.
Try Scuba Diving this season & explore the beautiful world beneath the sea. Scuba diving is the most sought after adventure water activity which allows you to dive deep in the oceans & enjoy moments among the colorful lives of fishes & the glorious coral reefs!
It is a safe under-water activity with expert professionals guiding your way, typically done in a scuba suit attached to an oxygen cylinder. The diving is easy for all & monitored by experts for you to enjoy the bountiful marine life.
Here are top five reasons why you must go scuba diving:
1. Explore the Blues
The earth has 71% water & only 29% land! Although we enjoy plenty ground activities, we hardly get a chance to explore the rest 71%. So why not explore the unexplored water currents this vacation? Your adventures are incomplete unless you have explored the hidden secrets of the 71%. And guess what, contrary to the beliefs, it is pocket-friendly too.
2. Unique Experience
Feel like Ariel the mermaid or the might sea king Triton, as you also swim past vividly colored schools of fish & underwater corals. The color filled palette that nature has below water is unreal & something to be watched & stored in your memories forever. Same goes with the various sizes, shapes, patterns that you are to witness in the marine life.
3. It’s like Nirvana
When you are underwater in the vast blues, all you can hear is your own breathing & thus there is a heightened sense of your own existence. It is meditation at its best when you can reflect inwards & turn off the outer world to focus on your own self. So here’s your chance to find Nirvana in the most picturesque locales underwater!
4. Test your Strength
Scuba diving is not just for those fit mentally, but also requires a fair deal of physical strength. For professional divers who wish to explore more, swimming underwater is a physically exhausting activity. Still, the rewards of your efforts are more beautiful & colorful that what the mind can imagine!
5. Hobby, Bonding & Addictions
Most of those who have experienced scuba diving once, almost always go back for more over the years. There are families & couples who have been doing this activity together for years. Thus it not only instills the fun of witnessing something extraordinary with your loved ones but also helps you nurture this as a hobby. For those truly addicted to the activity, there are professional certifications to be done. So there’s also a chance to turn your passion into work!
It is said that water is life! We all know that life started from the deep blue oceans, so here’s your chance to complete the whole circle! Let us go back to our humble beginnings & meet the colorful counterparts of that world! Go Scuba Diving!
Where to do Scuba Diving in India:
Owing to its vast coastline, India has a plethora of options where you can go Scuba diving. Well-known spots are the Andaman & Nicobar Islands (with diving sites at Port Blair, Havelock & Passage Islands); Goa (Uma Gova reef, shelter coves, the Jetty); Lakshdweep ( Agatti, Bangarman) ; Pondicherry (Cool Shark reef, Temple reef, the Hole, 4 corners).
Where to Stay:
Best places to stay would be hotels, lodges, home-stays in & around the diving sites. If travelling on budget, you can also shack up at nearby homestays & traveller hostels before the dive. Try to speak to the local divers to get a sense of the best diving sites in the area for the season. Best diving conditions are observed from March to May & from September to November.
Comments are closed